This minor release provides a number of enhancements and tweaks to the platform:
Despite having a minor release number associated with it, version 3.4.1 looks, acts, and feels like a major release, so we're treating it as such.
Our latest release comes with one of the most requested features to date: Assessment Scoring.
With the ability to set a positive or negative value per answer choice AND the ability to set target scores, JustProtect becomes a robust solution for measuring internal departments and third-parties at scale.
This minor release improves upon some new features that were introduced in Version 3.3, but contains several new features designed for cybersecurity frameworks and certifications.
Areas of Focus
- Business Unit Relationship Improvements
- Assessment Navigation Improvements
- Third Party Certification Storage
- Control Catalog Storage & Linking
Some core highlights:
- The ability to use a URL as evidence means the answerer can paste a shared file URL as evidence. We never touch the file and access is maintained via the system it’s shared with. (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.)
- The ability to pre-fill an assessment answer based off of a suggested response. One click will pre-fill any known values if those choices are available.
Continuing on full support of 3.2 release features:
- Fun item in this release is the ability to add both Answers and Pre-set Additional Response when uploading a template. This will automatically answer assessment questions upon assigning of the template.
- This adds the ability to complete a partially completed assessment.
- This also adds the ability to upload previously answered inbound assessments in a single action.
- You’ll see a lot more business information and logos via an integration with Clearbit.
- Improvements to the look of the Third Party blocks in the relationship manager.
- Very long Answer Choices are better supported
- Noticeable speed improvements should be felt, and pagination limits will increase because of it.
The JustProtect Version 3.2 release expands on how businesses are organized and how assessments are distributed. With unlimited internal nested business units, custom user groups, and detailed assessment assignments, companies of any size and complexity can make their assessment process a breeze.