A feature-full end to 3.2. Highlights include a new draft mode on an assessment response, a prerequisite to allowing requirements for additional response and attachments. This means that you can draft a response before submitting it.
Also notable is the ability to add an attachment to a task. Great for post-assessment follow up! Tasks and their attachments will display on the Assessment Report.
You now have the ability to bulk-download all evidence for a given assessment.
New Features & Abilities
- [JP-2243] - The ability for an Assessment Template creator to require an attachment
- [JP-2244] - The ability for an Assessment Template creator to require additional information
- [JP-2297] - The ability for an Assessment Reviewer to bulk-download all attachments for a given assessment
- [JP-2442] - The ability for an Assessment Reviewer to see all attachments related to the assessment
- [JP-2510] - The ability to have a visual identifier that I have an assessment that needs to be assigned or actioned
- [JP-2561] - Assessment Reviewers will now receive Task attachments as part of the Assessment Data Export
- [JP-2562] - The ability for an Assessment Reviewer to see Tasks as part of the Assessment Export PDF
- [JP-2563] - The ability for a Task assignee to attach files to a Task
- [JP-2605] - The ability for an Assessment responder to save an Assessment Question Answer as Draft
- [JP-2519] - New API to retrieve all not invited users from Auth0
- [JP-2524] - Improve the performance of the existing Assessment Results screen
- [JP-2533] - Assessment preview and asssignment performance improvements
- [JP-2591] - Improvements to the Task view
- [JP-2592] - Improvements to the Tasks Lists view
- [JP-2609] - Improvements to the pre-fill assessment answers experience
- [JP-2523] - Ensure a user can interact with an assessment even if its Template has been Archived