Don’t sleep on major release version 3.3. Almost 4 weeks since our last update, 3.3 brings one of our more requested items to the platform: Global commenting.
Some might think global commenting is a small feature, but with the ability to comment both internally and externally, Global Commenting enhances collaboration directly on the platform while also pulling users back onto the platform. Have a question about that question? Business unit to Business unit? Our commenting platform will be a cornerstone of collaborating on the platform.
And so much more including:
- Relationship descriptions, giving businesses the ability to describe the relationship and set a use-case.
- Direct question URLs bring us the ability to jump to any given question in the assessments preview results pages.
- Simple messaging added to ensure third party users are not added to your internal users.
And the biggest hidden feature release of them all: DASHBOARDS
- [JP-1387] - Global Commenting System
- [JP-1478] - The ability to comment internally and externally on an Assessment
- [JP-2314] - The ability to comment publicly and privately on an Assessment Question
- [JP-2628] - The ability to comment on a Task
- [JP-2615] - The ability to comment on an Assessment Question
- [JP-2397] - Business Unit Relationship Description
- [JP-2471] - The ability to be warned if I attempt to add a user to my business unit with a domain that doesn't match
- [JP-2514] - Display a message telling the user they are editing internal users
- [JP-2621] - The ability for the sender to navigate the assessment
- [JP-2629] - The ability to jump to an exact question via the Assessment Preview/Results page
- [JP-2641] - The ability to add an attachment to a Business Unit Relationship
- [JP-2652] - The ability to release an assessment from the Results/Preview page
- [JP-2515] - Change the 'icon' on the managing internal users screen to the businesses logo
- [JP-2617] - Improve performance improvement for tables when row hovered
- [JP-2620] - Improve redirection upon authenticating
- [JP-2637] - Improve the Inbound Assessments list to include the full Business Unit name and Icon
- [JP-2653] - Enhance scroll view experience
- [JP-2613] - Support Demo and Test Accounts
- [JP-2604] - Eliminate all console errors on production
- [JP-2631] - Fix an issue causing documents to show incorrect updated data and archive status
- [JP-2632] - Handle exception on password reuse
- [JP-2647] - Fix an issue causing a user's inability to login when attached to an archived Business Unit
- [JP-2667] - Get Relationship API not secure