Check out Business Objectives and Advanced Conditional Statements in our latest release!
The latest release brings a new business unit object to all accounts: Objectives. You now can list all the objectives of a company and assess against those objectives.
Also, we've expanded conditional statements to bring even more functionality in complex cases. Now you can show a conditional question if the target's Business Unit Meta information meets certain criteria, or if certain scoring threshold is met.
For example, you can show a question if a Business' Data Classification is Medium or High. You can also hide a question if the overall total score of the assessment is under 100.
- JP-3211 The ability to add an Objective to my own company
- JP-3208 The ability to assess a Business Objective
- JP-3010 The ability to rename an Assessment Group
- JP-3274 Support a conditional question based on Business Unit Relationship Meta
- JP-3273 Support a conditional question based on total assessment score
- JP-3285 Improvements to the selected business unit on the business unit switcher
- JP-3234 Add “Currently Selected” on the right side of the BU I’m currently logged into on the Business Unit switcher
- JP-3186 Adjust default app.justprotect.co OG Tags
- JP-3032 Include a Business Unit variable in email URLs to allow proper BU switching when administering multiple accounts.
- JP-2299 The ability to see inbound AND outbound assessment lists when viewing a third party
- JP-3294 Fixed an error during question downloading
- JP-3293 Upgrade frontend packages for browser list
- JP-3096 Navigate directly from all emails links to the proper page